Friday, January 18, 2013

Settling in

Celebrated Jessicas 21st on the 10th, dinner at home and then coffee with family on the weekend.

Oliver is enjoying school very much and yesterday told me "I love my swedish school mummy" - which feels great. The school has been fantastic and everyone we meet are very nice.
His swedish is coming along nicely and we have started doing homework. Today he gets to go to the library and borrow 3 books, he is looking forward to that.



Fritis, which is after-school care, is going well too - lots of playing outside in the snowy park and plenty of stuff to do indoors (today will probably not be long outdoors - it was -12 this morning).














This week we farewelled my beloved Grandmother, Annalisa, who was 93-years-old and I am very happy to have known her for so long. It was a lovely and snowy day.

Now it is time to start settling in and getting organised for the year here in Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment